23 July 2011

A little hair update

I thought it might be useful to have a pic of the latest hairstyle I've got. So, here it is. No more mohawk -ish thing going on.

Pic by me.. you never would've guessed, riiiight? ;D

I'm really looking forward to next week by the way! I'm taking a trip to Helsinki to do as many shoots as I possibly can in a couple of days (with a little time for meeting friends and second hand shopping too!). I got shoots planned with new and old photographers atm. I'm quite picky with who I shoot with nowadays. I must say I'm more likely to say yes if the photographer has a clear idea of what to shoot and where. I'm even more likely to say yes if the photographer is providing clothes etc for the shoot and I don't need to spend time on thinking about what is most suitable etc. However, I'm most confident when I do my make up myself.. but then again, photographers usually check my port and realise they don't need to hire a MUA. :) Hehee. ^^

But heyyyy, more pics coming soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm not sure if you've heard about Irokoo Nightout (you prolly have), but I thought it sounded interesting and they are looking for models :) You can find more info in this blog post: http://moumou.indiedays.com/2011/07/24/mallimimmit-haloo/ (it's in Finnish) I thought I'd mention it just in case you were interested. And the casting is in Turku, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I'd love it if you left a name instead of being just Anonymous.^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails