4 July 2011

Lil' Red

A photoshoot with Markus last Wednesday. The whole set you can check out here. We postponed this shoot for maybe like a gazillion times because it was raining or too cold or raining and too cold. Good we did this, cause now it was the perfect weather for this shoot in this particular location: the light was just perfect. :) So, I'm happy we didn't shoot on a dark and rainy day.

(c) Markus Lehto 2011

(c) Markus Lehto 2011

(c) Markus Lehto 2011

(c) Markus Lehto 2011

(c) Markus Lehto 2011
I was surprised about my bootyliciousness. :D Hehee! By the way, that dress I bought at a second hand market for 50 cents. :D I wasn't sure if I'd ever dare wear it in public, but hey, there's always need for clothes like this on photoshoots! And now that I got to this topic, the belt is also second hand, got it in Stockholm few years back. :)

And the title of this post is also a Bikini Kill song. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I'd love it if you left a name instead of being just Anonymous.^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails