16 August 2011

Testing

Oops, I totally thought that I'd posted pics by Teemu that we took on my last trip to Helsinki. But apparently I haven't. O.o Dearie me.

Anyways we did a test shoot and he tried out some lighting techniques and so on. Here are a couple of things that came out of it. :)

(c) Teemu 2011

(c) Teemu 2011

(c) Teemu 2011
Three quite different looks with the same make up and hair. Well, for me it's all about make-up and hair and outfit, since I don't know much about lights and such technicalities. :D

I already linked Teemu's flickr, here's his ModelMayhem page.

3 comments:

  1. The first pic is GORGEOUS! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kakkoskuva on ihan huikea. Silmän valaisu ja katsekontakti tossa on ihan käsittämättömän hieno.

    Lyhyesti, ihan törkeen hieno ruutu !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nade: Thank you, hun!^^

    viikate: :D :) Whiiii! Kiitos. (Tai siis nuo nyt menee aika lailla kuvaajan piikkiin tietty!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I'd love it if you left a name instead of being just Anonymous.^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails