10 December 2010

An afternoon..

Last week Nadi came to Turku to shoot with me (aaand possibly some other models as well, but this is all about memememememeee! :D So of course he came all the way here just for me;).) one of his Afternoon with.. -series. We had so much fun (again) doing the shoot and ended up trying many different things. It's easy when you have the wardrobe right there and can just improvise as you go! On my last post I was talking about the crazy creative.. well yeah, there was some of that for sure. ;) Oh oh oh, and to make the afternoon even more perfect, Nadi cooked me lunch. :D We became hungry after hours of shooting and since I'm not much of a cook, he took the lead. I just can't help but loove people who cook for me (oooor take me out to dinner, but that's a different story)! :D Hahaa!

Anyway, here are some photos from the shoot. More to come.

(c) Nadi Hammouda

(c) Nadi Hammouda

Went all Flashdance on the below one. :D

Oh and yeah, I need your opinion once again! How do you like the captions with the photographer's name under the pictures? I only recently thought it might be a good idea, since I may talk about many things on the actual text, and I definately want to give credit to those it belongs. I mean, another option would be to just write the name before or after the pictures more clearly. What do you think my darlings??

3 comments:

  1. Good pics, good text and yes, as a photographer I do like it when the photographers names are clearly visible (as in this case) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) I'll keep on adding the names like this in the future as well then.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment! I'd love it if you left a name instead of being just Anonymous.^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails